Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time out

Well, folks, the bar exam is only about 3 weeks away. It's the stretch run. The blog will be on a time out for a few weeks. I'll see you/talk to you in August. Wish me luck.

By way of a quick recap, the 4th of July BBQ was an incredible success, if I may say so myself. Good turnout with plenty of friends. Our team's first run at brisket turned out well, in spite of my amateur butchery. Thanks to all who brought desserts, especially Abbie, Jennifer and Michelle. Props to Stephen for pulling the graveyard shift tending the smoker. For a "going away" party, it was a helluva time. See ya in a month.

5 comments:

Mr. Watkins said...

But where will I go for life advice?

Luke said...

where will i go for non-medical rants?

Paula said...

Good luck on the bar!!!

Satan said...

What's that? You'd sell your SOUL to pass the bar? Something can be arranged....moohahahaha!

Jesus said...

no, no, my child. Help me help yourself help me, you. Believe in me and you shall walk beside me as you help yourself because I can't help you directly.

Touchdown, Notre Dame.