Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

So, it actually DID snow in Houston tonight. Granted, it was not a blizzard in the traditional sense of the word, but it was enough for us to have a snowball fight. I've never been in one before. Let me tell you, it was epic. I knocked on Leighton's door, he answered it, and I PELTED him in the chest with a monster snow ball. Great fun. Three of us ran around for what seemed like an hour (probably only fifteen minutes) throwing snow around and having a great time. Let me tell you what ruins a great time. A hoodie full of snow. That is then turned on your head. That's when the snowball fight ended.

It's not a lot of snow, but it's sticking to cars and rooftops. It's a clean white. Beautiful. Cars are covered. People are going crazy. Having a good time, throwing snow at friends and neighbors. I have to say, its great. At the same time, I'm glad this is Houston and it will be 65 tomorrow.

No comments: