Saturday, December 6, 2008

Quotable Quotes

It's been pretty busy lately, what with finals and all going on right now. People aren't getting enough sleep and are saying ridiculous things. In honor of that, I'll be memorializing some of them. Only the family friendly ones. Because, let's face it, a lot of it is simply not printable here. Let's get to it.


Me: I don't want to be any kind of cat.
Leighton: Chester the cat was pretty cool.
Me: Chester?
Leighton: From that cartoon. Chester the cat.
Me: Which cartoon is that? I don't remember any Chester the cat.
Leighton: Uhh, I think Alice in Wonderland.
Me: You mean a Cheshire cat?
Leighton: I'm an idiot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the real question is why you two were talking about being cats?

Colin said...

To follow Gizmo, why do you know the cat fronm Alice in Wonderland?

Vik Vij said...

Gizmo, I have no idea how or why that came up. Leighton does not either.

KA, how do you NOT know the name of the cat? I have to say, that's common knowledge.

DinosaurMan said...

HHMMM
There is a chester the cat, but he is Chester the Cheetah aka Cheetoe rapist and peddler

Mr. Watkins said...

get your literature game up, kaduke.
rapist, dinoman?

Anonymous said...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chester%20the%20cat

Maybe you guys were stoned?