Top 10 reasons you're still not an adult, no matter how old you feel
Disclaimer: yes, in the eyes of the law, anyone over 18 is an "adult" but I'm not talking about legality, I'm referring instead to maturity, a key quality many of us display in key stretches and situations in what can only be described as Oscar-quality acting.
1. If you still laugh at (let's just call them) "bathroom" jokes.
2. If shorts are still acceptable in most social situations.
3. If you still wear jerseys to watch sporting events (nobody is more guilty of this than me).
4. If one of your favorite movies is still Tommy Boy.
5. If "chili" and "hot dog" is part of your food vocabulary.
6. If you're paying rent and not a mortgage.
7. When a PlayStation or other video game system is still on your entertainment agenda.
8. If you have and use Facebook.
9. If people with accents still make you laugh.
10. If splashing through puddles in your car makes you laugh.