Sunday, March 29, 2009

New addition to the blogosphere

Ladies and gents, I've recently joined another blog as a columnist. This is a Houston Texans blog, dedicated to all things Houston Texans and is the definitive Houston Texans blog. My first story has been submitted and should be posted soon. This blog, if I say so myself, is work friendly, unlike some other Texans blogs, which are heavy on profanity and short on analysis and insight. I can read the newspaper myself, other blogs. Feel free to tell me something that's not there. Anyway, check out the other blog if you're interested in the Texans, or, if you're like me, dependent on the team's success for your self worth.

http://www.texansgab.com/

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jordy said...

hey Vik,

Just read your post on texansgab. Good stuff, as usual I enjoy your opinion.

But, in the spirit of blogging, I say you're an idiot and have no idea what you're talking about. I'm also making a bunch of claims about saying something first in the hopes that one of them turns out true so I can brag about how smart I am. You heard it here first.

Seriously, I just don't know where you find the time to write for two blogs. Goodluck!

Unknown said...

Congratulations buddy!

Don't start big timing the little people.

You need to post a pic of you wearing the Boselli jersey to gain some street cred over there.

FUNG! said...

Seriously? Another blog? Very few people require two forums to espouse their ideas. Congratulations Vik, you've reached that level.